Welcome! :) On this blog you will find stories, how i play and videos created with The Sims 4, but also a few projects from older game versions can be found in the Archive. The old TS3 stories have their own blogs. Most long going stories have a main page with index of updates.

Check out Simmerville's Youtube channel!

I'm no longer on Tumblr! I refused to give all their 3rd parties unlimited access to my computer. Link still works, but no updates.

News May 2022: Mazaloom History Book.

Sunday 9 October 2016

Get Creative with the Photo Studio Object

One of the features that I really looked forward to when buying Get To Work, was the cameras. Your sim can own a camera that makes it possible to create decent photos for the walls. But there is also the Photo Studio object that makes the photographed sims pose a bit more in a professional and fun setting.

But you know how it is, after using a feature a number of times, and intending using it for all my existing homes in Gloomville an the other regions, it became a bit worn out when families had to choose from a limited number of backdrops and poses. I had to develop this a bit further to secure enough variety for my sims...

So I did, and now you can see some of the result in a brand new video that was posted on my Youtube channel. Duration 4:39. I plan to post more short videos with tips & tricks.



Hopefully you are inspired to make more photos with your sims. Let me know how you like your sim family portraits :)

No comments:

Post a Comment