Welcome! :) On this blog you will find stories, how i play and videos created with The Sims 4, but also a few projects from older game versions can be found in the Archive. The old TS3 stories have their own blogs. Most long going stories have a main page with index of updates.

Check out Simmerville's Youtube channel!

I'm no longer on Tumblr! I refused to give all their 3rd parties unlimited access to my computer. Link still works, but no updates.

News May 2022: Mazaloom History Book.

Friday 31 March 2017

Rewind: One Happy World Charity Show

[The Sims 2, 2008]  I found this recording in my archives, a pretty cool recording from a charity show arranged in my Simmerville Hood - long ago. I have forgotten the hostess' name, and most of the other featured sims' names, as well. But I still recall the magic.

It took days to get it all right, and there are so much that I would like to make different today. Did you ever record as show like this, and would you care sharing your link? Would love to watch it :)




No comments:

Post a Comment