Welcome! :) On this blog you will find stories, how i play and videos created with The Sims 4, but also a few projects from older game versions can be found in the Archive. The old TS3 stories have their own blogs. Most long going stories have a main page with index of updates.

Check out Simmerville's Youtube channel!

I'm no longer on Tumblr! I refused to give all their 3rd parties unlimited access to my computer. Link still works, but no updates.

News May 2022: Mazaloom History Book.

Sunday 8 October 2017

Detesters revival

Long time followers might recall my TS3 story about the "lovely" Pauline and her hubby Hector. They worked as testsims, had twin daughters and moved to town of Galucca. This series is not closed, but something beyond my control happened, forcing it all to be paused.

Pauline and Hector Detester are back!

All pictures were hosted by Photobucket, and I should have known - at one point all those free services will lock your content, and the only way you can regain access is to upgrade your account which normally means paying a never ending annual fee. I refused to pay them, so all my stories using pictures from them were ruined. When pictures can no longer be watched, a photo driven story becomes rather wasted, right?

This took place couple years ago, and I've finally started the work updating the Detesters story. I still kept all pictures safe, it just takes some time to fix it all. At the moment the first ten chapters were revived, and the rest will be fixed during November.

Also Seagull Cottage and Town of Galucca were affected by this (perhaps a few more, too), and will get its revival over the coming months.

You'll find the first Detesters chapter right here!

No comments:

Post a Comment