Welcome! :) On this blog you will find stories, how i play and videos created with The Sims 4, but also a few projects from older game versions can be found in the Archive. The old TS3 stories have their own blogs. Most long going stories have a main page with index of updates.

Check out Simmerville's Youtube channel!

I'm no longer on Tumblr! I refused to give all their 3rd parties unlimited access to my computer. Link still works, but no updates.

News May 2022: Mazaloom History Book.

Friday 1 December 2017

Detesters Revival - Completed!

Finally, TS3 testsims Pauline and Hector Detester's humorous story is now complete with all pictures revived! They were gone thanks to photo server service no longer accepting 3rd party posting. So, I uploaded all photos to this blog instead, crossing fingers for not getting a "sorry, server full" note.

My test sims Pauline and Hector Detester's story is now fully accessible!

I must admit that I enjoyed rereading the Detester story. This couple is probably among my better characters for a story, if you missed them in the past, I hope you will give them a chance and read from their first chapter. There is a developing story, but I think reading just random chapters might be fun, too :)

On a side note, while fixing the blog posts photos, I found that two chapters were never published! Meaning that even if you already read this blog story, there will be new stuff for you! Those two chapters will be posted during December, I'll post a notice when it's done.

Also note that I added chapter numbers and seasons to the posts. All chapters are linked from the Detesters story's main page.

Also Seagull Cottage and Town of Galucca were affected by the picture drop out, and will get their own revival during this Winter.

No comments:

Post a Comment