Welcome! :) On this blog you will find stories, how i play and videos created with The Sims 4, but also a few projects from older game versions can be found in the Archive. The old TS3 stories have their own blogs. Most long going stories have a main page with index of updates.

Check out Simmerville's Youtube channel!

I'm no longer on Tumblr! I refused to give all their 3rd parties unlimited access to my computer. Link still works, but no updates.

News May 2022: Mazaloom History Book.

Saturday 21 July 2018

One Year in Gloomville

Yet another episode is out! This is the forth of my The sims 4 series "One year in my worlds", and this time you get to see how the changing seasons affects my oldest world, Gloomville. This is Willow Creek, the one we all know because it came with the base game! We probably developed it differently, though.

And while the previous episodes focus a lot on weather and nature, this time there is a loose story. Several households are featured, and the Bootwig family is in lead! They have been among my favorite households ever since the start. You can read their introduction elsewhere on this blog (2014).



Four more Seasons-related movies will be released in July, so please subscribe to my Youtube Channel not to miss any. Most updates will of course be announced here, too.

No comments:

Post a Comment