Welcome! :) On this blog you will find stories, how i play and videos created with The Sims 4, but also a few projects from older game versions can be found in the Archive. The old TS3 stories have their own blogs. Most long going stories have a main page with index of updates.

Check out Simmerville's Youtube channel!

I'm no longer on Tumblr! I refused to give all their 3rd parties unlimited access to my computer. Link still works, but no updates.

News May 2022: Mazaloom History Book.

Thursday 25 April 2019

Get To Know All My Sims!

It's finally on line, my Sims Residents Registry! You can easily look up any of my sims, alive or dead, and there might be a few familiar EA residents, as well. You will find info like their bio, personality, social status, DNA, skills, relations and much more.


The coolest thing about this registry, is that you can break down the lists by location, careers, aspirations, traits and lots more.

It will make it way easier for me to see which traits are rarely used, or which careers need more employees etc. I can easily look up single males or females, check who's got some fame status, or who should work more on their skills etc. In the past I had no way to get an overview, I kind of wish this was implemented with the game, because especially rotational gaming requires a certain routine.

This time there is no family tree, but you will find links to all their parents, spouses/partners and children. In my current game, with a few exceptions, there are maximum 3 generations anyway, so I guess no family tree would have impressed you :)

This is a work in process, meaning it's functional, but will still be fine tuned. There will also be added more content, such as Clubs. Portrait pictures are pretty small, so I'll think of a way to make them all bigger for comparing the looks.

I originally wanted to implement this registry as a part of this blog, but for the time being it will be on a separate url. I'll make sure to add a link from the blog menu!

Click here to check out my Sims Residents Registry

No comments:

Post a Comment