Welcome! :) On this blog you will find stories, how i play and videos created with The Sims 4, but also a few projects from older game versions can be found in the Archive. The old TS3 stories have their own blogs. Most long going stories have a main page with index of updates.

Check out Simmerville's Youtube channel!

I'm no longer on Tumblr! I refused to give all their 3rd parties unlimited access to my computer. Link still works, but no updates.

News May 2022: Mazaloom History Book.

Wednesday 21 August 2019

Community info

EDIT: Ai ai - the new Community section is up!

Hello! I'm out of town enjoying my Summer vacation part 2. It's raining most days, so I have been working on expanding my Residents Registry for TS4, and yay, it's getting cool!

All life events of my residents have been indexed in a way that makes it easy to display latest events regardless of sims and districts. So, there is now a web section for each of the 5 Council departments. There you can find the latest births, marriages, deaths, movings, police cases, job promotions and much more! In other words, a NEWS section!

It's of course a nifty tool for me organizing my Region 12, too. A lot more detailed than I was planning, actually.

This new section is not fully uploaded yet, but will be available on the Residents Registry in a couple days. On this blog you can access the Rehistry from top of front page, but there are also links in most recent articles.

2 comments:

  1. François23/8/19 22:23

    I went to see your community pages and I am so happy to be brought back in the old Simmerville website spirit, with so many details and vivid personalities and stories. I see that the Landgrab took part in a clone project in Strangerville. Do you intend to tell us more about that in your videos or blog posts ?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay, glad you enjoyed it! Sorry for my late reply, I've been a few weeks out of town with rather limited internet access.

      Yes, there is so much detailed info on this new registry site, and lots more will be added shortly. Lists showing who are currently most famous, who grew up or married or died etc recently, not to mention detailed info on heritage - all this and more will be there! I'll update the community section with new bulks of info shortly, and from there there will be a major update after every year.

      You must have looked around quite thoroughly finding that info, and yes - the Landgraabs will probably be the main story of a As Sims Go By season. Not this Fall, but probably Spring 2020. There is quite a few hints on video stories etc hiding in the info available, so anyone doing some research might actually find some answers before released in videos, but it will never be required to check anyting - most stories will be told ;)

      Delete