Welcome! :) On this blog you will find stories, how i play and videos created with The Sims 4, but also a few projects from older game versions can be found in the Archive. The old TS3 stories have their own blogs. Most long going stories have a main page with index of updates.

Check out Simmerville's Youtube channel!

I'm no longer on Tumblr! I refused to give all their 3rd parties unlimited access to my computer. Link still works, but no updates.

News May 2022: Mazaloom History Book.

Friday 6 September 2019

As Sims go By - Season 2 starting soon!

Just to let you know that my video series As Sims Go By will be back later this month! Story is written, and first episode is currently in production. The base concept is the same, but there is also a new focus story outside the Council spanning all 5 episodes. Episodes will be reduced from 22 to 16 minutes.

What is Claudia Tangerin up to now...? In a few weeks you will find out!

I don't know yet if I'll take the time to create a video teaser, but I sure can post a picture! And there might be more pictures too, until release of episode 1 this September.

No comments:

Post a Comment