Welcome! :) On this blog you will find stories, how i play and videos created with The Sims 4, but also a few projects from older game versions can be found in the Archive. The old TS3 stories have their own blogs. Most long going stories have a main page with index of updates.

Check out Simmerville's Youtube channel!

I'm no longer on Tumblr! I refused to give all their 3rd parties unlimited access to my computer. Link still works, but no updates.

News May 2022: Mazaloom History Book.

Thursday 25 August 2016

TS2 Rewind: Simmerville in Concert

Back in my old TS2 game, there was a popular hangout called Lake Ellie's Cultural Retreat. When instruments and jamming was introduced, this location had the only stage in town. So, I brought many of the best known families to stage, for jam sessions that was recorded. It's now available on Simmerville's Youtube channel.


You might recognize VIP reporter Lisa Snakespear, webmistress Bimbo NL and baby expert Ursull Swims, just to name a few. Duration 4:26.

4 comments:

  1. I liked this story (my favourite this far). Do you still have your game and hood ? I loved the degree of details in it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Frantztztz! Thanks! I think my old TS2 game exists on some backup, but I quit playing it because of many tech glitches, so I don't think it will be worth reinstalling it. I've been thinking of reinstalling the TS2 game though, I loved OFB, which didn't work as good in the other series, I think. If only the day had 48 hours! :)

      Delete
  2. Well, if you did a Simmerville come back I will sure love it because I don't like to read stories with TS3 (the graphics are weird, I prefer the cartoony like ones on TS2). I loved the universe you built on Simmerville, maybe you could reinstall it without the buggy mods ? Or one game at a time like when you built it. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad you liked Simmerville :) It's actually a problem for me that I own all the 4 series. Well, I will probably not play TS1 again, although I still love the feel and sounds and nostalgia. I did play it couple years ago, and although it was fun, I got bored rather quickly. TS2 was a huge improvement graphically and game wise, with all the customazion, and being able to freely move the camera. I just adore the open world of TS3, those views is a major bonus while I play. TS4 I never got quite into, a bit too sugar plastic in a way, but now that I want to make movies, I will need to consider all TS2, 3 and 4. Smooth game, better camera control etc. Will take me some time to test it all, so maybe I will post some test movies from each of those. Would be fun trying to create the same film recorded in 3 different games :)

      Delete