Welcome! :) On this blog you will find stories, how i play and videos created with The Sims 4, but also a few projects from older game versions can be found in the Archive. The old TS3 stories have their own blogs. Most long going stories have a main page with index of updates.

Check out Simmerville's Youtube channel!

I'm no longer on Tumblr! I refused to give all their 3rd parties unlimited access to my computer. Link still works, but no updates.

News May 2022: Mazaloom History Book.

Tuesday 21 April 2015

Detesters - Season 2 - Chapter 3 - Laundry

The Detesters just moved into their new-old house in Galucca*, and yesterday the twins, Sally and Sabina, grew up.

While the Detesters moved to Galucca to work as testsims for Galucca Imports, Inc., today they are not testing much - more trying to get established. The deal is that they can only equip their home with CC and Store stuff. I'm not sure yet how that will work, and neither are Pauline and Hector! :-)


Pauline: Hector, where are we?

Hector: In our lovely bedroom, Pauline! We dragged this big bed all the way from the 3rd basement storage last night, don't you remember?

Pauline: That's what I thought! But what are two similar family portraits doing on that shelf?

Hector: I put them there for Sally and Sabina. Some day they will move out, and then I will give them one photo each.

Pauline: And you think you will live long enough to actually do that?


Hector: Are you happy with your nice beds, girls?

Sabina: Yes, my tall princess bed is very nice, dad!

Sally: Not happy! Why did Sabina get a better bed than me? Mine is more like a stupid mattress!

Hector: So, so, Sally, we have to use different furniture, it would be wrong to have two beds looking the same. It's our job. Mum is making your bed too, see? We love you two just the same!

Pauline: Did you like your lamp, Sally? Because I don't!

Sally: What?


Pauline: Kids are not happy, Hector. Maybe you should build them some toys?

Hector: They will do fine! And tomorrow they will start school, that will make them forget the beds. Now, the kitchen turned out nicely, didn't it?

Pauline: We'll need more groceries. I need my decent breakfast or I'll die. I need my ice cream.

Hector: Did you test the imported washing machine? We've got no dryer?

Pauline: I'll visit the Laundromat later on. We got no imported dryer, nor clothesline. There's lots of stuff we don't have! I already told Mr. Midfunger, he will contact us tomorrow, but already accepted that you get your toy making bench back even if it's not imported!

Hector: Fantastic!



Hector: I read in the paper that Galucca is celebrating 200 years next week! How about that girls, that's quite some birthday!

Sally: Is that older than mum?

Hector: Yes, it is, just about! *shrug*

Sabina: Will we attend the birthday party?

Hector: Of course we will!

Pauline: No, we'll not!

Sabina: Dad, why did someone steal two of our photos?

Hector: Oh, that must be the photo of mum and I posing in our swimwear at Twinbroke Town Hall long ago! I'll contact Annie right away, maybe we just forgot to pack those photos!


Sally: I want a doll!

Sabina: I want the toy you are making now, dad!

Hector: Patience, girls! Nice metallic cow toys coming up any second now!

Sabina: Dad, Sally said I'm not allowed to go to school tomorrow!

Sally: I said you will not like it, siss! That's not the same!

Hector: You will both start school tomorrow! And there you will meet a nice teacher, and many other boys and girls that live here in Galucca! That will be sooo exciting!

Sally: Teachers are not nice, they are dumb!


Sally: Why is your cow nicer?

Sabina: It's not! It's just more happy.

Sally: My cow is sick. There's some thing coming out off its belly. I think it's about to have a baby!

Sabina: Is it true that teachers are dumb?

Sally: Yes! And this cow is boring. I wanna go outside!

Sabina: We are not allowed to.

Sally: Yes, mum said we are! Come!


Pauline: Girls, what are you doing! Come here right away, it's not safe to play out here until we know this place a little better. It's safer to play in the street!

Sabina: Sally said...

Pauline: We are going for a walk to wash some dirty clothes. Come, come!

Sally: Argh...


Pauline: Now, this washing machine is not as nice as the imported one, but at least this place got dryers!

Sally: Sabina, shhh, look! That woman looks weirdo, I think she might be your dumb teacher!

Sabina: Oh no! But she has a baby! Teachers are too old for babies! They have pupils instead!

Sally: That baby needs washing, that's why they are here!


Pauline: Oh my! What happened to your face!

Misty Fogdale: Huh? You're not exactly a beauty queen yourself, madam!

Pauline: Oh, well, I assume you're a local then! And that's not a compliment, this town is a creepy town!

Misty Fogdale: Ha! Then we agree about one thing! Welcome to town of corruption. Galucca is planned to suit the castle and the rich residents. They leave nothing for the workin' load.

Pauline: Uhm, and that baby... it looks like it could benefit from seeing a doctor!

Misty Fogdale: Shut up! It's my first grandchild! I see your grandchildren are much older!


Pauline: They are my daughters, if I may! I won't reach your granny level in a very long time!

Misty Fogdale: Nice girls, but keep them out of corruption! You must be new here! Where do you live?

Pauline: We reside in a huuuge house just west of city, it's a very nice area. We came to work as... Senior Testsims.

Misty Fogdale: Ah, that must be Galucca Imports! I applied for a job there long ago! It's next to the Equestrian facility, the horse riding center!

Pauline: We're not into that kind of activities!

Sabina: Oh, horses?

Sally: It's the same as cows, siss!

Misty Fogdale: Yes girls, horses! And I got a stable for a horse at my place, too!

Sabina: You got a horse! A pony?

Misty Fogdale: Not really...

Pauline: Don't ask so much, girls!

Misty Fogdale: I'll stop by some day! I'd like to know why you got the job while I didn't! You might be part of the corruption without really knowing it!



* Galucca is the town I created and developed through 200 years of detailed history. You can read about that journey on the blog Town of Galucca.
** Seagull Cottage Bed & Breakfast is one of my other stories taking place in Galucca. The story is told on my blog Simmerville's Sims, find the main page here!

No comments:

Post a Comment