Welcome! :) On this blog you will find stories, how i play and videos created with The Sims 4, but also a few projects from older game versions can be found in the Archive. The old TS3 stories have their own blogs. Most long going stories have a main page with index of updates.

Check out Simmerville's Youtube channel!

I'm no longer on Tumblr! I refused to give all their 3rd parties unlimited access to my computer. Link still works, but no updates.

News May 2022: Mazaloom History Book.

Saturday 2 April 2016

The Ugly Wickerwood - Chapter 15

It's been several days since Myrhna's mother Anna Eastwall locked herself inside the nursery. Myrhna is getting desperate - how are the kids doing in dere? Toddler Hui and baby Edna - dirty diapers, empty small stomaches?


- They are all starving! They must be starving, maybe they are already dead!
- Relax, wife!
- But we need to do something, Albert!




Albert smiled when he noticed the empty serving on the kitchen counter.
- Myrhna, last night there were six pancakes. This morning there are none!
- What?
- Your mom is definitely not starving!

Myrhna walked outside to try calming her nerves.


Playing the guitar felt like medicine. Myrhna was not very skilled, but she practiced a little every day.


- At least we don't need to clean the kitchen every single day, Albert grunted while repairing the broken sink.
- Oh, I would feel better if I could hold my children.
- You will soon, Albert continued. - She can't drag this much longer.


- Mom? Mom! Open that door!
- No way!
- Mom, you must at least hand me little Edna, and Hui!
- No way!, the elderly woman protested. - I won't unlock the door until I hear the workers expand this house! I'm willing to starve to death!
- You are not starving, mom!
- Yes I am! While you do nothing to solve this huge problem, your only mom wil die starving! It's such a shame!


- Albert, we need to talk!
- Not now, dear. I'm gonna watch a TV-show!


Later on, Myrhna brought it up again.
- Time is up, Albert. We will have to give in! If they die in the nursery, you and I will be found guilty. I can't live with this!


- Relax dear, I do work in law enforcement, I got the right contacts!
- But we need to expand the house. Let's just add a half story, mom can stay up there, and everything will get  back to normal.
- What? Your mom moving in permanently?
- Looks like that is our only option...

Late at night Myrhna walked out and stopped outside the nursery window.


- Mom, please let me bottle feed Edna and Hui! They need food!
- No they don't! I can't hear them cry!

The old woman was right, there had not been any baby cry all night. Were they in coma? What was up?

To be continued in a week!

No comments:

Post a Comment