Welcome! :) On this blog you will find stories, how i play and videos created with The Sims 4, but also a few projects from older game versions can be found in the Archive. The old TS3 stories have their own blogs. Most long going stories have a main page with index of updates.

Check out Simmerville's Youtube channel!

I'm no longer on Tumblr! I refused to give all their 3rd parties unlimited access to my computer. Link still works, but no updates.

News May 2022: Mazaloom History Book.

Thursday 14 April 2016

The Ugly Wickerwood - Chapter 16

The drama at the Wickerwood residence must come to an end! Myrhna's mom has locked herself in the nursery with her two grandchildren for several days, and everybody are worried for the kids, toddler Hui and baby Edna.

Albert Wickerwood saw no other way to end his mother-in-law's strike, but expanding the house as the old woman demanded! Unfortunately they can't change much about the nursery plan, but a second story was added. Upstairs there is now a nice living room/bedroom with its own bathroom - all meant for Myrhna's mom, Anna Eastwood.


Downstairs they switched the kitchen and living room sections, and built a new wall to separate them.

- I think I will miss our old kitchen, Albert said. - I spent so many hours over there by the window trying to repair that old sink...
- Well, I think the new rooms will work much better. Besides, whenever you fix the kitchen sink again you won't bother the rest of us while we watch TV.

The room was still a mess, but things were starting to shape up.


Myrhna was tired of the whole thing. She would rather see her mom return to her home town. But a granny would want to see her grandkids, for sure, and Myrhna realized that her mom would not go anywhere until the youngest Edna has grown into a toddler, the least.

Today Myrhna was promoted, and soon she might become the Concert Musician that she longs to be!

Finally the workers were done, and the house was more or less done. Albert and Myrhna were allowed into the nursery for the first time in days!


Hui was happy to see his mom, while Mrs Eastwood was not so happy to see anyone.

- If you fooled me, I will jump from the chimney!, she threatened them.
- Relax mom, all will be fine! We added a new floor upstairs just for you!


- Hmfr.. all these stripes!, the elderly woman complained. - Myrhna, you know what I think about stripes!
- Mom, you can have our blue sofa instead...
- Won't help! The walls, did you see those terrible walls!?


Albert didn't quite know what to think or say. The room was more than big enough for one old person, so what was the old mother-in-law's plan?


- There's only one solution to this, the greyhaired said. - You two will move up here, and I will take your old bedroom downstairs, even if it's second hand!

Then she walked downstairs without as much as waiting for their response.

A little later kids were asleep after some feeding, and the adults were seated for a meal.


- You really should give it a try at the movies, Albert! I know you would be a lousy actor, but at least you got the boring looks I heard they are wild about these days!
- What? I'm fine with my Law Enforcement job. In fact I wish I could focus more on a promotion.
- Going to the movies would mean moving out of town, Anna said. - But don't worry, I would gladly help Myrhna with the house and the kids.

- What's going on here? We're not moving anywhere, mom!, Myrhna stated.


- It's been a hectic day! Let's just clean up and go to bed. No more ideas from you tonight, mom. Please.
- Hmfr, is this a way to treat a honored guest of the house?, Anna complained.
- Yes it is, Albert smiled.


- We could paint these walls tomorrow. I must admit the walls are not very nice.
- But stripes are great!, Albert protested. - I always adored stripes!
- Well, we will sleep up here for as long as she stays. At least the kids are safe again. I'm pretty sure she will leave just as sudden as she arrived.
Albert got an idea. - How about more stripes downstairs? tripes everywhere?
- Wouldn't be a pretty sight for any of us, Myrhna lughed.
- The more ugliness the better!

More in a week!

No comments:

Post a Comment