Welcome! :) On this blog you will find stories, how i play and videos created with The Sims 4, but also a few projects from older game versions can be found in the Archive. The old TS3 stories have their own blogs. Most long going stories have a main page with index of updates.

Check out Simmerville's Youtube channel!

I'm no longer on Tumblr! I refused to give all their 3rd parties unlimited access to my computer. Link still works, but no updates.

News May 2022: Mazaloom History Book.

Tuesday 4 October 2016

New video series released: LIFE Unlimited

So, I finally made it! I'm proud to show you the first episode of my new series LIFE Unlimited! Not proud because it is perfect or anywhere close, but that I completed the task and managed to convince myself that this is okay, no need to edit and tweak for weeks :)


Story is about the siblings Fredric and Barbara, and in the first episode they are heading into the deep forest with their parents. This first part [duration 07:06] is a tad loose, avoided to add too many advanced settings and complicated plots. I never before made film with TS4, and the editing program was new as well. Lots to learn, many ideas to test out. When I get more used to all the tech the story will probably get more advanced too :)

I hope you enjoy LIFE Unlimited - Into the Woods!

No comments:

Post a Comment