Welcome! :) On this blog you will find stories, how i play and videos created with The Sims 4, but also a few projects from older game versions can be found in the Archive. The old TS3 stories have their own blogs. Most long going stories have a main page with index of updates.

Check out Simmerville's Youtube channel!

I'm no longer on Tumblr! I refused to give all their 3rd parties unlimited access to my computer. Link still works, but no updates.

News May 2022: Mazaloom History Book.

Saturday 24 November 2018

Celebrities in my game

Hello! Wondering what I am up to?

The entire Sims community seems to be busy with the recently released Get Famous expansion pack. I've not grabbed this pack yet, but do keep an eye on let's play videos on Youtube, just to see if it might match my game play a bit more than I think.


Fact is, I already built a studio in my game, long ago. This was done to shoot a few scenes for my "As Sims Go By" Youtube series.

The series is mostly featuring real sims on real locations, but every now and then it's easier to rebuild a location in a studio, or there might be a few smaller scenes on location that don't really exist. The good thing about a studio is of course that I control everything, and the sets can stay  there for as long as I want.

I already have a few celebrities, too, the imaginary way:

Olivia Clump, who you met in my closed skill based "Five Units Challenge" blog series, makes a living from singing jazz. She recorded music, sold quite well, and nowadays she mostly give concerts at a smaller venue located in my Newcrest.

Toby Twoller, who was one of the 8 sims participating in my "Sims By Numbers" blog series 4 years ago, is a well known virtuoso. He plays the violin, but he is also a bit eccentric, even seen playing for tips on the street (even if he doesn't need to). His recordings are not always according to the notes, making him stand out a bit. On the photo above you see him practicing before a huge concert that will be featured in episode 2 of "As Sims Go By" (in production these days). Toby Twoller is not a character in the series, but some in the audience are...

Kevin Grossing is another popular violinist. He is more of the classical performer. You won't see him playing on the street, his career is strictly based on recordings and concerts, all over Sim Nation.

Also Kevin's wife, Camilla Grossing, is a star. She wrote lots of bestselling books over the years. Originally she wrote for kids and teens, lately she switched to more adult readers. She is pushing elderhood, maybe it was a natural change.

Shariff Potterfield is a well known photographer, specializing on family portraits. His photos hang on walls in many homes here in my region.

Vince Remeréz is a painter doing really well. He also give art classes at gallery located in Newcrest, run by Rose von Kaching.

I think there are a few more celebrities in my game, so maybe the GF pack could be fun. Or maybe I'll just keep imagining things. Maybe some objects would be useful for my Simmerville Studio build, too. It's so hard to decide...

No comments:

Post a Comment