Welcome! :) On this blog you will find stories, how i play and videos created with The Sims 4, but also a few projects from older game versions can be found in the Archive. The old TS3 stories have their own blogs. Most long going stories have a main page with index of updates.

Check out Simmerville's Youtube channel!

I'm no longer on Tumblr! I refused to give all their 3rd parties unlimited access to my computer. Link still works, but no updates.

News May 2022: Mazaloom History Book.

Thursday 15 November 2018

Premiere Night!

Yupp, my new TS4 series "As Sims Go By" is finally ready for release! Yay and double yay! The first episode will air tonight, that is around midnight European time. Check back, or hang out near my Simmerville channel on Youtube!


I've tried to keep the editing tight, in fact there is hardly a single second that is not filled on purpose. This way it gets more entertaining all along, but it's also making it harder to tell stories because there is no time to dive into details. I hope it works well, and like I will post tonight - I might depend on feedback in order to move on with the grand plan.

There will be 6 episodes, 22 minutes each. It has taken a lot more work and time than I expected, so I don't know yet how often there will be updates, but the story is written for the entire season, so it's mainly about playing the game, recording and editing. Everything will go more smoothly now that I've learned from the first episode, but it might still take a couple months to complete a 22 minutes episode. I'll now work a bit on my adjusted schedule, and will post again when I can confirm the release of episode 2.

Here's a few snaps from the first episode. You already saw the main characters in the promo teaser, but there are lots of more sims contributing. Fun fact: Nearly all sims and locations exist in my game! This is real sims on real locations, how cool is that?







No comments:

Post a Comment