Welcome! :) On this blog you will find stories, how i play and videos created with The Sims 4, but also a few projects from older game versions can be found in the Archive. The old TS3 stories have their own blogs. Most long going stories have a main page with index of updates.

Check out Simmerville's Youtube channel!

I'm no longer on Tumblr! I refused to give all their 3rd parties unlimited access to my computer. Link still works, but no updates.

News May 2022: Mazaloom History Book.

Tuesday 8 October 2019

As Sims Go By - here is Season 2

The wait is over, here is the first episode of my sope series' 2nd season! The episode is called "Separate Property" and both a lawyer and courtroom is introduced. They are in my game, and I see that I will use them in the future! You also get the introduction to my take on the Villareal story, and of course the everyday of my 5 Councilors. All 5 were re-elected for a new 5 years period, but there is a new Mayor...

This season has 5 episodes, each lasting about 16 minutes, the last to air late December this year.

If you are new to this series, it's recommended to watch season 1 (6 episodes), but you can hopefully enjoy this episode even if you start here.



Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment