Welcome! :) On this blog you will find stories, how i play and videos created with The Sims 4, but also a few projects from older game versions can be found in the Archive. The old TS3 stories have their own blogs. Most long going stories have a main page with index of updates.

Check out Simmerville's Youtube channel!

I'm no longer on Tumblr! I refused to give all their 3rd parties unlimited access to my computer. Link still works, but no updates.

News May 2022: Mazaloom History Book.

Saturday 17 May 2014

Hello to the world!

Just a quick note to say that I'm finally starting this new blog in order to gather all my The Sims related sites and threads from around the web. I've spread my stories widely in the past, it feels kinda urgent to build a new home that can be the start point for it all. A blog about my passion for The Sims.

I've been hooked on the series ever since 2001, and although I'm currently not playing as often, there's plenty of information to link up to this blog, as well as tons of game features I actually didn't try yet. So, anyone following me here will learn about old stuff as well as new :)

I also plan to write a few short stories, based on real families currently residing in the sim towns I built up from scratch, locations and characters that mostly have rich back stories. Stories will of course be illustrated, and they will be shorter than those I did in the past, perhaps just 2 or 3 parts per story. I love story telling, and I can't wait to get on with it all!

Right now I'm off to work a little on the the layout of this blog, but because layout won't be that important, I'll soon enough be back with updates :)

So long!

2 comments:

  1. Hi Simmerville! I am a very long-time fan of yours and am so happy to see that you are still active in the Sims community. I discovered The Sims in late 2002 and yours was one of the first sites I found in those days. Your work with Simmerville was amazing to me, as to what one can do with these games. I still get inspiration from your work, past and present. Please always continue sharing your gameplay, stories, your imagination and creativity. Always a fan, Layla Sims

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Layla Sims! Aw, thak you so much, you just made my day :) I'm glad I can inspire others, as I do get aspired from seeing what other simmers do. It's a great game, and it gets even better when we are inspired to add our own ways, right? :)

      Delete