Welcome! :) On this blog you will find stories, how i play and videos created with The Sims 4, but also a few projects from older game versions can be found in the Archive. The old TS3 stories have their own blogs. Most long going stories have a main page with index of updates.

Check out Simmerville's Youtube channel!

I'm no longer on Tumblr! I refused to give all their 3rd parties unlimited access to my computer. Link still works, but no updates.

News May 2022: Mazaloom History Book.

Wednesday 26 November 2014

Detesters - 11 - Family life

Winter is here, and seasonal fun for all! Well, perhaps except my testsims Pauline and Hector Detester. They are working hard these days, and on top of it all, the last thing you knew is that Pauline was giving birth!


She had 1 girl, no wait - 2 girls! She had twins! Ouch!

Pauline: Isn't this kinda suspicious? I was not a twin, were you, Hector? No, you weren't! So, what did I do to deserve this?

Hector: Oh my, I don't think I can get any happier! I'm just still in a state of shock after witnessing the birth. You screamed like a wolf, Pauline! The nurse was terrified!

The girls needed names, and all my sim worlds have had the same naming traditions for the first born son and daughter; when it's a girl, first letter from dad's mum and last letter from mum's mum, and anything in between as desired.

Pauline: How funny! I never thought about it before, but both our mum's are named Sally! So, at least they won't quarrel over which S and y we based the name on. They both get both ends, so to speak!

Hector: So... will it be S...y, Sa..y, Sandy?

Pauline: Ha, definitely not! It got to be Sally. After them both! You can decide the other name...

Hector: I want to name her after Sabby...

Pauline: Naming a daughter after an elderly, farting dog? Shabby doesn't deserve it!

Hector: Sabina!


Pauline: Urg... Sally is a stink bomb! Not even Shabby smells this bad!

Hector: She is too little to control anything, that's why she needs us. Ahhhh... Sabina is so cute, I really think she likes me! Yes, I'm the dad, Sabina! Dad, can you say DAD?! Awwww... she can't yet, but I'm quite sure she tries hard!


Pauline: Oh my! This baby clump must be leaking! Do you think they will stop leaking if we stop feeding them?

Hector: Pauline! Why did you put my stockings in here? They should go over the fireplace!

Pauline: We got no fireplace!


Hector: Pauline, did you forget about tomorrow's gift giving party? There's lots of stuff waiting to be done!

Pauline: Arg... can't you see I'm exhausted? I didn't have a nap all day! Now, will there be any testing today? Could we just do a small one?

Hector: Sure! I prepared it already...



Hector: The office equipment! Notebook, printer, archives...

Pauline: Great! What do they do? What is there to test?

Hector: They are just for the decor. I guess they are sold to anyone who want to make the impression of a busy day at the office. Let's view them, that's all...

Pauline: Arg... hum, good! Done!


Hector: And now for the planning for tomorrow! I checked, and a gift giving party involves gifts... which needs lots of room... We also should add some seasonal decorations to please mum...

Pauline: So, we'll simply empty the livingroom and add some decor? Did you forget that elders prefer to sit down? Some of us might even like to take a quick nap...

Hector: Oh, some delivery outside! Did you order?

Pauline: It must be the imported Christmas tree! I ordered it!


Pauline: Oh my! There's not just one, but four of them!

Hector: Now, how will we make room for the guests?

Pauline: If your folks stay home, it will work!


Pauline: Hi mum! Hector and I wanna invite you for a gift giving party! Yes you can bring dad! Hector's parents might not make it, though. Ah, yes, we had twins!

Hector: Hi dad! Pauline and I would be very happy if you and mum would like to join us for a gift giving party tomorrow at 3 PM! We had two lovely girls, waiting to meet you! Pauline's parents will be here, too!


Pauline: So, they will both come?

Hector: Sure!

Pauline: Even if they get buried by a snowstorm during the night?

Hector: Sure, this lovely snow will be the perfect setting for tomorrow's party!

Pauline: I really needed some fresh air now!

Hector: Hey, did you call a babysitter? Where is Sally?

Pauline: No, why? Did you? Sally is on the kitchen floor.

Hector: We better hurry back!

No comments:

Post a Comment