Welcome! :) On this blog you will find stories, how i play and videos created with The Sims 4, but also a few projects from older game versions can be found in the Archive. The old TS3 stories have their own blogs. Most long going stories have a main page with index of updates.

Check out Simmerville's Youtube channel!

I'm no longer on Tumblr! I refused to give all their 3rd parties unlimited access to my computer. Link still works, but no updates.

News May 2022: Mazaloom History Book.

Thursday 31 December 2015

The Ugly Wickerwood - Chapter 4

Albert Wickerwood os currently in China. His lifetime wish is to learn Martial Arts. He is doing some progress at the Martial School, but he has yet not met a woman that is ugly enough for his high requirement!


- I need to impress the guy over there... Cutting this thing with my bare hand...



- Muuuu-haaaaa!

Well, Albert did cut the foamboard with ease. Then the vacation was over, and he returned to Sunset Valley.


- I brought some souvenirs, but no ugly woman! Instead there is a photo of a pretty woman on my wall, what is the world coming to?!


He allso brought home some training equipment. Now he can practice a little every day in his own backyard!


He kept running about town, maybe ugliness would be showng up soon? Not at Mayfield Glen, though...


But one night at the bistro... she looked... different! Then she turned and looked at him.


- I'm Myhrna Eastwall, where did you come from? You were not here a minute ago!


- Oh, hi! I'm Albert Wickerwood. You look so bad, I could eat you!

Still, Albert had hoped for something worse. Myhrna at least looked different.


- Ugly bugly can you be my frend!, he sang to her.
She raised her arms and giggled.
- Oh, shut up and stop insulting me! Can you see I'm having 11 fingers?
- Uh, no?
- Good! So I'm quite normal!

More in a couple days!

No comments:

Post a Comment