Welcome! :) On this blog you will find stories, how i play and videos created with The Sims 4, but also a few projects from older game versions can be found in the Archive. The old TS3 stories have their own blogs. Most long going stories have a main page with index of updates.

Check out Simmerville's Youtube channel!

I'm no longer on Tumblr! I refused to give all their 3rd parties unlimited access to my computer. Link still works, but no updates.

News May 2022: Mazaloom History Book.

Saturday 19 January 2019

Two videos in production

So, it's been quiet for a couple weeks both here on my blog and on my Youtube channel. I've been too busy recording and editing the upcoming videos, two will air late January.

3rd episode of As Sims Go By has taken me lots of time. Each episode is 22 minutes and many households and community lots are involved. With Getting Famous added to my game, the past weeks have been very busy. This episode is now in post production. Editing is done, and only a little sound and text flickering remains to be done. Will air in 9 days.

From Simmerville Studio in my game, where the very few locations that don't exist were shot. 
1st episode of the main Free Will Show, where 6 contestants will live on free will, collecting points from their everyday doings, and spending some points on certain services and other benefits that might turn up. In the real show there will be a lot more editing and extra than in the previous editions, but I really need to compromise in order to make it possible for me to handle a long running series with many episodes to come. This is now in production, and plan is to air in 4 days!

So, stay tuned :)

No comments:

Post a Comment