Welcome! :) On this blog you will find stories, how i play and videos created with The Sims 4, but also a few projects from older game versions can be found in the Archive. The old TS3 stories have their own blogs. Most long going stories have a main page with index of updates.

Check out Simmerville's Youtube channel!

I'm no longer on Tumblr! I refused to give all their 3rd parties unlimited access to my computer. Link still works, but no updates.

News May 2022: Mazaloom History Book.

Friday 4 January 2019

How I Play (3) - Farm Rights

A new episode is up, sharing tidbits from how I play my game! I used my Farm Right concept ever since TS2, but it's become less rigid - believe it or not :)

My "How I Play" vids have given a makeover. They now come in the format of a tv-show, mix of gaming tips and machinima, hopefully quick enough to be entertaining - in a nerdy way.

No comments:

Post a Comment