Welcome! :) On this blog you will find stories, how i play and videos created with The Sims 4, but also a few projects from older game versions can be found in the Archive. The old TS3 stories have their own blogs. Most long going stories have a main page with index of updates.

Check out Simmerville's Youtube channel!

I'm no longer on Tumblr! I refused to give all their 3rd parties unlimited access to my computer. Link still works, but no updates.

News May 2022: Mazaloom History Book.

Wednesday 29 September 2021

The Free Will Show - Final episode airing this Friday!

Spoiler alert! It feels like forever, but there were "only" 25 episodes in the main show. And now the final one is recorded, practically edited with only the second half score count yet to be calculated. I think I know who will  win it all, but I can't be 100% sure before it's calculated. I won't do that until the premiere day. 


As you will know, two contender are already out. One died and the other got that 4th red lamp lit - which means bye-bye. This left only two contenders back, namely Sonia and Ramona. This final episode will also see a contender leaving the show, but who will it be?

I've loved the drama of this 4th season. Moving in Jane, the vampire, was so much fun, and adding the Haunted house lot challenge and even more cowplants added even more danger. Score system was altered accordingly, but I did not know that slipping on that green floor blub would be a thing that could cost them some points. And so should the attack by a swarm of bees - not sure if it is caused by Temperance or the Creepy Crawlies lot trait.


I wish the red lamps system had been there from the start, it finally caused some substance, although I can see it's a bit frustrating that you won't get as much as one hint on their episode scores until it's revealed who got the lowest - and one red lamp lit. The ticking total score though has no impact on winning or not, it just tells us how big a money prize the winner gets - each point gives §1,000!


Jane Gargoyle is such a nice, funny and sweet character. I actually ponder on moving her to Forgotten Hollow. Perhaps she would be worthy becoming V lad's 2nd wife? Unless she still has not overcome Charles?


Finally, Sonia has a very special glowing moment in this final episode - I have no idea what it could be, expect assuming it has to do with Guidry? If anyone knows what the purple glow is, please post a line :)

Other than that - in just 2 days we'll all know who is the winner, getting one lot at Cavalier Cove in Brindleton Bay and becoming a resident of my Region 12, aaand probably more than §100,000.

Will it be Sonia or Ramona?

2 comments:

  1. I really like Sonia, so I'm hoping she is the winner. All will be revealed in time, I'm sure!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Just a few hours until we all know the winner! I'm sooo looking forward to see the shoe end :)

      Delete