Welcome! :) On this blog you will find stories, how i play and videos created with The Sims 4, but also a few projects from older game versions can be found in the Archive. The old TS3 stories have their own blogs. Most long going stories have a main page with index of updates.

Check out Simmerville's Youtube channel!

I'm no longer on Tumblr! I refused to give all their 3rd parties unlimited access to my computer. Link still works, but no updates.

News May 2022: Mazaloom History Book.

Thursday 16 September 2021

The Free Will Show - Then they were 2

Episode 24 of the long running "the Free Will Show" is up (video link below), and well - be warned: it ends with only two participants left in the house! I was expecting to create the final 3 episodes of this show, but this episode got way more dramatic than I could hope for. This includes several dramatic fires AND the death of one contender! This is the first death on the show (except from the two cowplants that died some episodes ago), and I nearly found myself crying. Yes, I wanted to get rid of all but the winner, but seeing the character die with the "cameras" rolling felt awkward, indeed.


So, the result is TWO contenders waving goodbye already. The dead participant obviously, and the one with the lowest episode score. Death of a contender removes the contender's score, which then can not affect the system of the lamps at the end of the episode. Because one lamp must be lit, and all had just one more lamp to go, there had to be two departures.

While preparing this text, the entire episode 24 was recorded and edited, but I had not yet added the scores for the final section. So I did not know what lamp would be lit. It's been like this for each episode, I edit and add the scores section by section, meaning I never know the result until the minute the episode is completed.

This also means that episode 25 will be the very last episode, have only 2 remaining contenders! If you have a favorite on the show, be warned there is now only a 50% chance of hanging on till the grand finale!

Here are a few screenshots from the latest recording. The new episode will be released tomorrow, September 16.

Find episode 24 here! Activity vote is open for 7 days, but there will be no social vote for the final round as they are now too few contenders.


No comments:

Post a Comment