Welcome! :) On this blog you will find stories, how i play and videos created with The Sims 4, but also a few projects from older game versions can be found in the Archive. The old TS3 stories have their own blogs. Most long going stories have a main page with index of updates.

Check out Simmerville's Youtube channel!

I'm no longer on Tumblr! I refused to give all their 3rd parties unlimited access to my computer. Link still works, but no updates.

News May 2022: Mazaloom History Book.

Friday 26 December 2014

Detesters - 13 - Hair

Wowow... my poor testsims being trapped in time with twin babies for this long! I never planned a 4 weeks break, but good thing is that the break just ended! :D

In the town of Pauline & Hector Detester (uhm, Twinbrook...) there is heavy Winter and seasonal leftovers on the doorstep.



Today is a very hectic day! Annie, Hector's daughter from his first marriage, stopped by to invite Hector and Pauline to join her at the Graduation event at the City Hall. Pauline could hardly think of anything less interesting, but figured it was better to keep quiet and join. Pauline was actually so eager that I teleported her downtown just to save them some time, instead of entering a car.

Then things turned complicated as Annie insisted - beyond my control - to bring the twins, who are her half sisters. I have no idea why someone would care to bring babies to such a ceremony... it took forever.



This was a first for me, and I had no idea that teleporting Pauline downtown was no good idea at all. By instinct, she decided to join the others in the taxi, so she ran all the way back home - and they waited... Phew, was I impatient, and whew was Pauline sweaty...



Annie: Polly, what were you thinking?! Running off like that?

Polly: Phew-phew... oh, shut up and graduate! Phew-phew...



Annie still carried baby Sally, so she didn't even change into her graduation robe (maybe the game expected me to know that I should have told her to before they left? :dunno: ).

Pauline: It's freezing! How long is this outdoor ceremony last?

Annie: It's over, Polly.

Pauline: Fine, then let's go home!



If Pauline thought they would relax at home, she was wrong. Hector had plans for them... today it's time to test the imported hairstyles! They changed to casual clothes and went to the salon.

Pauline: If I knew she is your ex-mother-in-law, Hector, I'd suggest... something else!

Sonia Crandall: Relax, old woman, I'm experienced. And I'm not going to harm your lacking beauty just because your Hector left my daughter!

Hector: It was Vera who left me, Sonia!

Sonia: So... is there hope at all? Hair... hm... let's just try something and maybe I'll see a glimpse of hope...



Pauline: Ehhh...

Sonia: Not horrible, not horrible...



Pauline: Meh... I've had it! I'm going home!

Hector: Wait for me, I'm having a quick go, too!



Sonia: I never realy understood what Vera saw in you... that's obvious, I still don't understand.

Hector: Okay, we've had it!

They hurried back home to celebrate the twins birthday! Sally and Sabina will grow up to toddlers!



Hector: Shouldn't we invite the grandparents?

Pauline: No, they'll just die anyway. But, don't you think Sabina would prefer the cake over your deo?

Hector: Sh... I'm making her a wish!

Pauline: Oh, I just blew Sally's candle, and I forgot that the wish was not for me... Well, she will benefit from having a happy and smiling mom anyway!



Sabina and Sally grew up! I swear I didn't change traits or hair, only added freckles and beautyspot that they inherited through my DNA system :) . Funny to see that Sabina got dark hair, her dad's eye colour, and she will later on be needing glasses. Her traits are Eccentric and Friendly.

Sally won't need glasses until she gets elderly, her traits are Genius and Grumpy, and she got Pauline's blond hair and eye colour!

Sweet, sweet!

(Sorry that it's too hard to see who created CC hair, or I'd give credits/links)

No comments:

Post a Comment