Welcome! :) On this blog you will find stories, how i play and videos created with The Sims 4, but also a few projects from older game versions can be found in the Archive. The old TS3 stories have their own blogs. Most long going stories have a main page with index of updates.

Check out Simmerville's Youtube channel!

I'm no longer on Tumblr! I refused to give all their 3rd parties unlimited access to my computer. Link still works, but no updates.

News May 2022: Mazaloom History Book.

Thursday 8 January 2015

Detesters - 15 - Seniors!

My testsims, the lovely Pauline and Hector Detester, both turn elderly.


Pauline: Argh, it's worse than I thought!

Hector: No, you look just fine, Pauline!

Pauline: I'm talking about you, Hector. Look at you, you look like an older version of your mom, although she is dead of course.


Hector's phone...


Hector: Yes? Hello... Sure... Thank you!

Pauline: Who was that?

Hector: Twinbrook Imports, Inc. We're promoted to Senior Testsims! That's great news!

Pauline: Great?

Hector: New challenges! He said we will now assist them on a different... level! They'll mail us some info.

Pauline: Oh... do you think we'll need to test walking canes?


Pauline: Stupid white chicken! I'm still planning my revenge! It might be a chicken soup, so you better watch your steps, silly bird!



Hector: Something feels different in here! Oh, the floor, did you paint it, Pauline?

Pauline: I didn't want to, but I had no choice. I stepped on Shabby twice, and now that I'm elderly I might even fall if I step on him again. He was too hard to see against the old dark floor!

Hector: His name is Sabby... well, I'm glad he will be much safer now. Hm...


Pauline: I got 4 eggs from the chickens. I'm quite exhausted, my age and all... I really need a nap now... could you please take the girls outside, they can make tunnels under the snow, you know...

Hector: It's too cold for them outside... and, there was some more info from Twinbrook Imports, Inc. We really should discuss it...

Pauline: Not now, I'm too tired...

Hector: We might need to move into one of their test houses.

Pauline: I didn't even hear that...


Hector: Oh, you put that painting on our living room wall... well, what can I say... colours hardly match the room, ... Pauline... anyway, you can't sleep now - one of us will need to test a foods stand thing down at the community gardens. You could go there to sell our eggs. I promised to help Annie's fiancé to find a flat for them, while Annie babysits Sally and Sabina...


Pauline: Come one, come all, fresh eggs for sale!

Vera (Hector's ex-wife in the distance): I don't see you, Polly!

Pauline: Oh, was that you? I mean, I don't see anyone out there, I must be talking to myself...

Vera: I don't even hear you!


Pauline: Finally a customer... Oh, Lenny, is that you?

Lenny Smith-Jones: Pauline! What happened to you, you look different!

Pauline: I aged, you idiot!

Lenny: I missed you at school. It was so unfair to you getting fired for stealing those pens - by mistake of course. Are you still married?

Pauline: Oh, shut up... buying my eggs or not? Pretty nice eggs!

Lenny: Carrots, only!

Pauline: My chickens don't produce carrots!

Lenny: Then I'm not buying those non-carrots!


Pauline: The community garden jerks suggested that I produced some veggies before selling them anything! Nobody wants eggs. Such jerks!

Hector: Tomorrow we'll need to discuss moving. Senior testsims do get to live in a testhouse! I already told Annie that they might take over this house!

Pauline: What? Without asking me? And doesn't that testhouse sound like a prison?

Hector: No idea! And it's just an offer, it'll be our choice. But this house will be too little for the new test projects...

No comments:

Post a Comment