Welcome! :) On this blog you will find stories, how i play and videos created with The Sims 4, but also a few projects from older game versions can be found in the Archive. The old TS3 stories have their own blogs. Most long going stories have a main page with index of updates.

Check out Simmerville's Youtube channel!

I'm no longer on Tumblr! I refused to give all their 3rd parties unlimited access to my computer. Link still works, but no updates.

News May 2022: Mazaloom History Book.

Saturday 10 January 2015

New story coming soon: Hope Terra

I wanted you to hear it from me first; I'm preparing a brand new story for you!

I know I've got a few going already, but Hope Terra  will be quicker, and to avoid details it will be told with no dialogues. Each chapter might span several years.

The concept is simple, yet quite complicated: One Mermaid meets one stranded Sailor, and they start their dynasty on a very small island surrounded by sea. I have some crazy plans that will unfold later!

This world is very small and created by me for this story. Although it's mostly water, there are some detailed diving spots down there - they are important to the regional Mer People's history and traditions.

The first update will be posted very soon, introducing you to the mermaid Hope's background. Later on she will be a part of a bigger game that she isn't really aware of. While the story will focus on plots and characters, there will of course be certain challenges due to lack of land. As always, I'm eager to develop new sims being born, paying attention to their personality and skills, actually trying to understand them, and make their true characters colour if not form the story.

Season 1 opens on January 20th and will give 6-12 chapters, updated every date which ends with a fat orange zero, that is).

Please check back! A menu button will be provided, and the tag is already there! Chapter list is posted on the story's main page.

No comments:

Post a Comment