Welcome! :) On this blog you will find stories, how i play and videos created with The Sims 4, but also a few projects from older game versions can be found in the Archive. The old TS3 stories have their own blogs. Most long going stories have a main page with index of updates.

Check out Simmerville's Youtube channel!

I'm no longer on Tumblr! I refused to give all their 3rd parties unlimited access to my computer. Link still works, but no updates.

News May 2022: Mazaloom History Book.

Saturday 20 July 2019

As Sims Go By - Episode 6 - The Fifth Owner (Season 1 closing)

Finally - the last episode of season 1 is now available on my Youtube channel!

It is called "The fifth owner", and although introducing private schools to my game is the Council's main focus, Siobhan has a different agenda these days. But, there is also lots of other stuff going on, threads to be spun in season 2, and even a surprise pregnancy!

I'd also like to hear which are your favorite character(s). In a short while I will write the entire season 2 (need to do it all in one go to stay in control of the mane story threads), and I have not yet decided whether some characters will leave the story and others will be more highlighted. What a pity if the only favorite character is removed! So, let me know who or what you want to stay in season 2, okay? :)




2 comments:

  1. Hi Simmerville, loved the episode. I left a comment on the video last week just after you uploaded it and Youtube said everything went fine but the video has been showing up as having 0 comments so I've realised it never got through properly. I just made the comment again and it seems to have done the trick! Thought I should just let you know. Think it was just Youtube being silly. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Flethro! Sorry that you wrote a comment that Youtube did not save, I'll stop by to read your new :)

      It was a bit scary making the last ep for the season. Had planned for so much more content, but it's probably a good thing that I now have several ideas for season 2 instead :)

      Delete