Welcome! :) On this blog you will find stories, how i play and videos created with The Sims 4, but also a few projects from older game versions can be found in the Archive. The old TS3 stories have their own blogs. Most long going stories have a main page with index of updates.

Check out Simmerville's Youtube channel!

I'm no longer on Tumblr! I refused to give all their 3rd parties unlimited access to my computer. Link still works, but no updates.

News May 2022: Mazaloom History Book.

Friday 5 July 2019

Jungle Adventure - Part 4 of 4 - The Celebrities

In this miniseries for the blog, you get reports from 4 sims with a different agenda in Selvadorada. First out was the Archaeologist (Fred Clump) followed by the Tour Guide (Brenda Kammin), and the typical Tourists (Adrian family). Here's the final chapter with the Celebrities, the Bailey/Moon family :)

- My fans might believe that a superstar like myself travels a lot to visit exciting destinations and sights all over SimNation. But no, truth is that my little family hardly get a chance to get anywhere unless they can come with me to a concert or celebrity gig. So, we gladly accepted to visit Selvadorada together for this publicity feature. Not because we got it all covered, because we could of course have paid this journey and more - with ease.


Well, we got ready. My wife Octavia and I had never visited the jungle before.



Our son Orange looked very much forward to 4 days in his parents' company!


We brought a pad for Orange. He'll be fine with access to it for just 2 hrs a day.


Meanwhile Octavia and I worked a little. We composed a new song and she wrote som decent lyrics on first go. I think I have yet another hit!


The rented home was nothing more than okay. We all had expected a nice outdoor swimmingpool, but all we got was rain and mud ponds. There wasn't even a fenced in park area for us. So, we headed for the Marketplace to get some food.


Orange wanted to check out the souvenirs, but I suggested that we rather found some local food, and he forgot about the souvenirs right away.


The chaos ion front of the food cart was horrible, but we finally got our food.


Octavia and I ate Pastel de Palmito, it was quite good, or perhaps we were too hungry to notice any flaws.


Orange was happy too, although we forgot to buy him any food.


Then it all started! Someone must have taken Octavia for being someone else, they yelled and took lots of pictures of her! She even had to write autographs. I turned away, I did not want to embarress them when they realized who is the real star!


We headed back home to the rented house, then we noticed Orange was missing! The photo session had totally made us forget about him! But he is a smart boy, we knew he would behave and find his way back home.


The next day we had to cook Orange's favorite dish, and that's when I realized we should have brought our own chef, or at least a private cooking assistant.


Afterwards we headed for a local waterhole, and while Orange got all the attention he wanted...


... again it was Octavia who dragged the most attention. They wouldn't let her alone, I had to pull up my cell phone and pretend I was busy talking to someone, to deal with the situation.


Finally, I simply had to help this foreign audience recognizing me. I grabbed my guitar and performed the new song. It was of course a huge success! At least nobody left the building!


On our 3rd day we visited a local museum. The entrance was free, but I showed them that we could easily have paid no matter how costy.


The museum was a bit overcrowded thanks to my celebrity status, so we didn't get to see much.
At least Orange had a great stay in the museum.


Then we decided to explore the jungle a bit. There are of course no fans in the jungle, so I appreciated a quiet hour grilling some food. While Octavia was busy with photographers again, maybe they mistook her for being a local mummy?


Even a helicopter arrived, and I assume there was a photographer hanging up there spotting me! Just because the flash did not reach all the way down to where I stood, doesn't mean that the flash was not stronger than those aimed for Octavia!


Well, I was exhausted from the attention, Octavia insisted on clearing the portal that would lead us into the jungle! At least, we would be alone in there.


Orange enjoyed the silence of the jungle. I think he might be building a biology interest, because he did inspect some lively cute bugs quite closely.


When we returned to the portal the photographers had gathered by the gate, clearly expecting us. More photos, and I smiled patiently. Fresh air is always adding to a good image!


We agreed the trip had been quite a success, even Orange thought so!

No comments:

Post a Comment