Welcome! :) On this blog you will find stories, how i play and videos created with The Sims 4, but also a few projects from older game versions can be found in the Archive. The old TS3 stories have their own blogs. Most long going stories have a main page with index of updates.

Check out Simmerville's Youtube channel!

I'm no longer on Tumblr! I refused to give all their 3rd parties unlimited access to my computer. Link still works, but no updates.

News May 2022: Mazaloom History Book.

Monday 1 July 2019

Video delay

My plan was to air episode 6 of my As Sims Go By video series in June. I worked very hard on reaching this, while my RL vacation rapidly got closer. I even delayed my departure with one day with hopes of completing this 6th episode which will also close the fiirst season.

But no. Sometimes RL vacations must have priority. Only 80% done with the episode I had to throw in the towel and leave my home. So, this episode will be released in July instead. No big deal, although I'd much prefer to start planning the 2nd season when returning back home.

Good thing is that I enjoy making this series so much that I'm pretty sure there will be a 2nd season starting in September.


On the picture you see one of the main characters, Fanny Silverbone, suddenly taking a big jump! I didn't see her this enthusiastic before, and as this jumping happened on free will, it was pure luck that I captured the right second. Her life certainly takes a big swing in episode 6, but there's also a lot more going on!

Personally I am very curious to see what will happen after this episode. The As Sims Go By series is based on my sims in my game, just wiith a tiny bit of fiction added. The council period of 5 years is up, and I actually don't know yet if all 5 councilors will get re-elected! I need to find out who are nominated in each district, and then calculate the winners according to my local rules, in order to know who will be the main characters of the next season. Quite fun, actually, not knowing yet :)

While I'm on vacation I can't play my game, but I will post non video related stuff on the blog. I brougt seceral funny pics to be shared. Check back soon for more :)

No comments:

Post a Comment