Welcome! :) On this blog you will find stories, how i play and videos created with The Sims 4, but also a few projects from older game versions can be found in the Archive. The old TS3 stories have their own blogs. Most long going stories have a main page with index of updates.

Check out Simmerville's Youtube channel!

I'm no longer on Tumblr! I refused to give all their 3rd parties unlimited access to my computer. Link still works, but no updates.

News May 2022: Mazaloom History Book.

Wednesday 27 November 2019

Britechester - here I come!

So, my Region 12 community now has access to University of Britechester and Foxbury Institute! I'm enjoying it very much so far, but have hardly explored anything. It takes longer than I thought to get through one term, and with a test household of 4 active sims with 3 classes each, it gets quite a handful! I'm dong a test run with some of my older sims who I imagine did get a university grade long ago. Can't wait to see that diploma on their office wall :)

So, today I'm simply sharing a few pictures from the new world, University of Britechester, to be specific. I find it picturesque, lush and inviting, with some of the old town vibe of Windenburg. There are so many small streets that I want to explore, but the active area is naturally limited. Still amazing to have a look around!


There are some small beaches, and it's possible to wade and swim!

You can also use boats on the lakes, I assume it requires the Island living pack.


A riverboat was passing by. This is a channel with several water levels.


Looking through the gap between two builds will nearly always trigger my curiosity :)


The channel sort of encloses UBrite campus. However, my first household stays in the old town between the two campuses. That's also where my Region 12's lodging is located.


Bicycles are cooler than I expected. Would have preferred if they could not be used indoor, though... ;)


House roofs with a view in Spring.


Nightview in Spring. Can't wait to explore some more!

No comments:

Post a Comment