Welcome! :) On this blog you will find stories, how i play and videos created with The Sims 4, but also a few projects from older game versions can be found in the Archive. The old TS3 stories have their own blogs. Most long going stories have a main page with index of updates.

Check out Simmerville's Youtube channel!

I'm no longer on Tumblr! I refused to give all their 3rd parties unlimited access to my computer. Link still works, but no updates.

News May 2022: Mazaloom History Book.

Wednesday 20 November 2019

Unexpected Family News

Well, not totally unexpected, but still made me whisper a "oh no!".

I have a routine for whether my couples can and should try for a baby. When they do, I shortly will exit their house to move on to the next on my rotation list. So, I ever check whether they actually got pregnant. You know, there is a certain chance they did not.

I also use the household manager tool quite often when making my videos. And that might be how I discover that some baby was born.


Today I suddenly noticed that Antoinette Morck (you might have seen her as one of the Reg12 NEWS hosts?) and Salim Benali were blessed with their 2nd set of twins! :o They reside a very tiny apartment in San Myshuno, and there's absolutely no room for 2 more kids! I wonder if they will need to move to Oasis springs, where Antoinette grew up? They have little money, so they will need to go for something small, though...


On another not, also actress Penny Pizzazz and painter Vince Remeréz are pregnant! It's probably their 5th attempt, so I'm quite happy for them. Besides they are rich and even have a spacious bedrom waiting for the newborn baby.

No comments:

Post a Comment