Welcome! :) On this blog you will find stories, how i play and videos created with The Sims 4, but also a few projects from older game versions can be found in the Archive. The old TS3 stories have their own blogs. Most long going stories have a main page with index of updates.

Check out Simmerville's Youtube channel!

I'm no longer on Tumblr! I refused to give all their 3rd parties unlimited access to my computer. Link still works, but no updates.

News May 2022: Mazaloom History Book.

Saturday 30 November 2019

Region 12 NEWS - Year 221

My regional year 221 is complete, and here's the annual NEWS edition!

These clips are max 5 minutes long, and they contain standard rubrics like News, Finance, Showbiz, Job listings, and of course various family notes. The Y221 edition features Suzi "Sushi" Stench, Myra Gupta - and many more!

Hosts to tie it all together are Paulo Caliente (NEW!) and Antoinette Morck.



You might find a few how I play tips, and most news have more details in the community section/residents registry linked from top of this blog. There is also some info in my As Sims Go By video series.

No comments:

Post a Comment