Welcome! :) On this blog you will find stories, how i play and videos created with The Sims 4, but also a few projects from older game versions can be found in the Archive. The old TS3 stories have their own blogs. Most long going stories have a main page with index of updates.

Check out Simmerville's Youtube channel!

I'm no longer on Tumblr! I refused to give all their 3rd parties unlimited access to my computer. Link still works, but no updates.

News May 2022: Mazaloom History Book.

Wednesday 8 January 2020

More videos coming soon

It feels stupid to blame my video updates delay on the Holidays, because my plans were actually to release more videos end of December. But whatever happened, I now see that there were absolutely no videos at all last month... not quite as planned...

A filty day in the Free Will house! Dump from the upcoming episode...

Good thing is that releases are pretty close:

The 9th edition of the Free Will Show is practically done, and should be available on my Youtube channel tomorrow night, the latest. This is the 2nd season, and I'm slowly realizing that TS4 is not a great free will machine after all. The Free Will Show contenders are mostly busy with eating or cleaning, so I figured the rules should be slightly modified to go for a 3rd season. Already from this episode there will be a new additional vote in order to push them into some relation building. You will find more info on it under the video tomorrow.

The 9th episode of the As Sims Go By series is also in production, I'd say it's more than 50% done. It took some time thanks to the Discover University release, which had me play through a lot of degrees for my existing sims, mostly those already been adults since a while. This episode includes several scenes from the University world, Britechester, and there are also several parties that takes a bit planning to record and edit, but I think the most demanding bit of the job is done already.

All in all my original release schedule for this Winter can no longer be completed in time. So, ongoing seasons will simply take a tad longer. And I decided that in 2020 I will stress less about these deadlines. Producing this stuff is still fun, only wish I could also find time to make the stand alone short movies I have been planning for. Time will tell...

No comments:

Post a Comment