Welcome! :) On this blog you will find stories, how i play and videos created with The Sims 4, but also a few projects from older game versions can be found in the Archive. The old TS3 stories have their own blogs. Most long going stories have a main page with index of updates.

Check out Simmerville's Youtube channel!

I'm no longer on Tumblr! I refused to give all their 3rd parties unlimited access to my computer. Link still works, but no updates.

News May 2022: Mazaloom History Book.

Tuesday 12 May 2020

The Jewelry Boxes

Few months ago I announced that I was prepearing to bring my noble houses' jewelry boxes online. And here they are!


Some details will be improved, but the different houses' collection of jewels can be browsed, and maybe the most interesting - there are links to where you can find most of the items online.

For each item there is some info on history and traditions. Some items has a story that goes more than 200 years back. Although many designs are based on real world jewels, the owners listed are of course only in my Region 12 and titles/stories has been adjusted accordingly.

None of these items were created by me, but I recolored some of them to fit with my game. If the item was recolored by me the link leads to the basic cc, and not to the version illustrated.

In addition to my high and low nobility, there are sections for Church of Similius, The Historical Museum, and a Jewelry Broker where my wealthy sims can buy new items, §10 000 per item. Jesper Jewelry Broker actually exists in my game.

You can access the Jewelry Box registry from each nobility house on my Community pages (Law & Justice), but here is also a direct link for the effective reader :)

No comments:

Post a Comment