Welcome! :) On this blog you will find stories, how i play and videos created with The Sims 4, but also a few projects from older game versions can be found in the Archive. The old TS3 stories have their own blogs. Most long going stories have a main page with index of updates.

Check out Simmerville's Youtube channel!

I'm no longer on Tumblr! I refused to give all their 3rd parties unlimited access to my computer. Link still works, but no updates.

News May 2022: Mazaloom History Book.

Friday 12 February 2021

February updates

(Year 226) It's Fall of Year 226 in my game, and I've been focusing a lot on the Paranormal stuff pack, that I like a lot. It's been a while since I updated various projects and video series, so I thought I'd just give you a few winks about what I've been up to, and what updates to expect shortly.

Carla Grossing, Brindleton Bay.

I enjoy the new stuff pack very much, and I've built up some skills and related décor in 4 households that will focus a bit on the paranormal stuff. You can read about some of them in the previous Paranormal posts, and there will definitely be more posts soon. I don't plan playing the 3 haunted houses intensively, but I created a brand new household where a sim with a suitable back story will have the Paranormal Investigator career. It's great to know that I can play the paranormal houses even if they are not in my rotation, because I can stop by during the night between other households I play.

The picture above might look a bit paranormal, but is actually just a child growing up to a teenager. It's Carla Grossing, daughter of TV personality Sabrina (Clump) Grossing and musician Jamiels (Grossing) Mox. Her parents divorced years ago, but it's sweet that her remarried dad keeps visiting this little boat house in Brindleton Bay to see his daughter. I also like how Carla looks as a teenager, she reminds me of a lot of her mom.

This week I have given an overhaul to my many high crust families' Coat of Arms (CofA). Previously I focused everything on the many peerages, but fact is that CofA should be personal or per House, so now I focus on House instead of Peerage. Head of House has their personal CofA whether they have a peerage or not. This system makes my community structure much more interesting to me, and I'll share some more in a soon to come post - including a new download. This weekend the "Nobles Jewelries" section on the Community pages will go online with new sorting and info on each House, rather than Peerage and Noble Title.

I'm still planning more videos, and my "Behind the Scenes" series will soon move on from themed episodes, to episodes with a mix of totally random images from my huge screenshots folder. It will then be renamed, a la "My Screenshots Folder" which I think will be more accurate as most pictures don't really relate to any "scenes". These changes will come during February.

My "As Sims Go By" video series should have aired its 3rd season this December. Fact is that the first episode was completed back in December, but has not yet aired! I wanted to get started with episode 2 before releasing anything new, in order to avoid very long gaps between releases. But I realize that because the episodes of season 3 are less connected to each other, it won't really matter if there is some waiting between them - each episode will be more or less a separate story from my game. So - ASGB season 3 gets it release on February 16th!

Finally, my "Free Will Show" series had frequent updates lately. Next episode is expected to release on my Youtube channel in February - hopefully next weekend. My goal is to end the series by adding more reasons for contenders to die, but with the recent change regarding the red lamps, we'll at least have a limit for how long the show can go on. After all, it is a point that the winning contender is still young enough to found a new family in my game. With some luck only 3 of the contenders will move on to the final season starting late March.

So - I'm off to more paranormal séances - enjoy your Weekend! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment