Welcome! :) On this blog you will find stories, how i play and videos created with The Sims 4, but also a few projects from older game versions can be found in the Archive. The old TS3 stories have their own blogs. Most long going stories have a main page with index of updates.

Check out Simmerville's Youtube channel!

I'm no longer on Tumblr! I refused to give all their 3rd parties unlimited access to my computer. Link still works, but no updates.

News May 2022: Mazaloom History Book.

Wednesday 17 February 2021

As Sims Go By - Season 3 is here!

(The Sims 4 Machinima) 3rd season of my video series AS SIMS GO BY is here! In this 1st episode (of 5) the main character is Mayor Charloman Dougham's wife, Corinne Dougham Lady Crestville. She is obsessed with becoming a Baroness and she faces a dilemma when realizing who will be replacing Jacques Villareal as the leader of the secret cartel. The Council starts a new 5 years period with 2 new members, and triplets Cornelius, Martin and Wilhelmina will soon start high school.



In this season there are a few changes - like each episode focusing more on just one household. Less info require that you watched previous episodes, as each episode is more like a stand alone video. It's still real sims and locations from my game, and some scenes are even regular gameplay with not so much rigging. So, I also see the series like a documentary on how I play. Although I had to lower my ambitions a tad, I hope you will enjoy :).

No comments:

Post a Comment