Welcome! :) On this blog you will find stories, how i play and videos created with The Sims 4, but also a few projects from older game versions can be found in the Archive. The old TS3 stories have their own blogs. Most long going stories have a main page with index of updates.

Check out Simmerville's Youtube channel!

I'm no longer on Tumblr! I refused to give all their 3rd parties unlimited access to my computer. Link still works, but no updates.

News May 2022: Mazaloom History Book.

Monday 14 November 2022

Internal Community Stats

 While waiting for the Simmerville Show to air (took a bit longer than planned, but nearly there!), I decided to share some tidbits from my internal stats!

These are facts from my universe that are not linked from neither this blog nor the associated website. It's simply not intended for the public view, but then I thought some of you might be interested in a quick look, anyway!


So, I keep vivid records of all 500+ sims residing in my Mazaloom and beyond. This means I have access to their info in ways that are not really possible within the game UI. I can see stats for the entire kingdom, not only per household, but I can also access lists of things like aspirations, traits and careers. I want diversity because it makes it more interesting to follow them. Mainly I use these stats when a sim is about to choose something like an aspiration or trait. Thanks to my auto-updated stats, I can easily see what alternatives are the most and least used. I try to avoid picking already popular alternatives, and I try to rather consider those hardly in use. For traits there is also dna/rules to follow, but most sims will at least choose their 3rd trait freely.

If you are curious to see what are the most/least used options in my game, head over to this off-the-blog page! And don't hesitate dropping a comment if you think my stats are way off/on what (you think) goes on in your own game. Perhaps you keep notes on these things as well? :)

No comments:

Post a Comment