Welcome! :) On this blog you will find stories, how i play and videos created with The Sims 4, but also a few projects from older game versions can be found in the Archive. The old TS3 stories have their own blogs. Most long going stories have a main page with index of updates.

Check out Simmerville's Youtube channel!

I'm no longer on Tumblr! I refused to give all their 3rd parties unlimited access to my computer. Link still works, but no updates.

News May 2022: Mazaloom History Book.

Wednesday 18 February 2015

Detesters - 17 - bonus - On the bus

Pauline, Hector, Sally and Sabina are leaving Twinbroke town, heading for Galucca!* Unfortunately for Pauline, they are traveling cheap - by bus...


Hector: Such a wonderful landscape we get to see!

Pauline: Hmfp... these seats are painful, I'm sure that they forgot to test them!

Hector: In a few hours we'll reach Gulacca... uhm, Galucca. It will be wonderful!


Pauline: Sally needs her rest, we should have brought the cribs!

Hector: They were imported, so I'm pretty sure we will get access to the same imported cribs when we arrive our new home. We were not allowed to bring any furniture, but everything will be fine, trust me!

Sabina: Arr... reuuuuu...

Hector: What did you say, Sabina? You think sitting with dad is much nicer than being in a crib?

Sally: Rrrrii... silllllllie sabbinna!

Hector: Oh, where is Sabby?


Pauline: He can't be far away, he just farted.

Hector: Good!

Pauline: I really need my nap, Hector! I can't sit here much longer, it's not good for me, and you know it!

Hector: But I can't hold both Sabina and Sally. It's just not technically possible for me!

Pauline: Then we'll need to find a way...


Hector: They will charge us one extra ticket, Pauline!

Pauline: Shhh, shut up!



So... everything is like it used to be... it seems :-)

(ps: quite impossible to combine a talk on a couch with carrying toddlers, so the pics became a bit static, sorry for that... )

* Galucca town is the same town that I built from scratch throuh 200 years of detailed history! The city's journey can be found on the now completed blog Town of Galucca. It's quite interesting to merge these stories!

No comments:

Post a Comment