Welcome! :) On this blog you will find stories, how i play and videos created with The Sims 4, but also a few projects from older game versions can be found in the Archive. The old TS3 stories have their own blogs. Most long going stories have a main page with index of updates.

Check out Simmerville's Youtube channel!

I'm no longer on Tumblr! I refused to give all their 3rd parties unlimited access to my computer. Link still works, but no updates.

News May 2022: Mazaloom History Book.

Saturday 28 February 2015

Detesters - Season 2 - Chapter 1 - Arriving Galucca

The Detesters just arrived town of Galucca* by bus! Yay! The purple route, to be exact.


Pauline: Argh, I wouldn't have survived one single minute longer on that bus!

Hector: Well, we had a 3 hours break only 1 hour ago... but yes, it was a long trip. Easpecially to Sabrina and Sally. Even Sabby is exhausted.

Pauline: It looks like a gas station over there... I'll ask them where we shall go from here!


Pauline: What do you mean, you don't know where we can find Galucca Imports, Inc? Are you not a service person?!

Alexander Wooblershield: I just said I never heard of that company!

Pauline: It's a big company! We're gonna work for them! Will I need to report you to your boss?! Argh!

Alexander Wooblershield: I'll call for a taxi, the driver will know. And you can place your luggage here in the deposit boxes, if you like.


Pauline: Do you understand why that taxi driver was such a grumpy grape?

Hector: I guess he expected to be called for driving someone, not just to tell them where to walk by feet...

Pauline: They all seem so grumpy around here, don't you think? You should be glad you got me, Hector! Now, here's the newspaper kiosk... shouldn't be far then...

Hector: Sabby, don't you play with foreign cats!



Pauline: Oh, is that our new home? It's... huge!

Hector: Looks like the business building, maybe we'll just work there...


Mr. Midfunger: Mrs and Mr Detester, welcome to Galucca! I'm your boss, and this is the headquarter of Galucca Imports, Inc.

Pauline: Will I be allowed to paint in there? I brought my easel!

Mr. Midfunger: You were not supposed to bring anything! This is the offices, you will live next door. Say hello to Mrs and Mr Pruzzle, former testsims that will now be replaced by you.

Eve Pruzzle: Hello!

Bjorn Pruzzle: Shaka Bra!

Pauline: Humph... Shakka! Pfffff...



Mr. Midfunger: Your new home is under reconstruction, and you can not move in until tomorrow.

Hector: What? But we traveled far, our girls are exhausted!



Pauline: So, he suggested this hotel?! Who will pay the bill, I wonder!

Hector: It's just for one night, Pauline. We can afford that.

Pauline: No we can't, because our money is locked away at the stupid gas station.


Geston Asterwood: Welcome to Hotel Avana! How can I help you?

Hector: We need a room for two adults, the girls and one dog, please.

Pauline: Yes, that's what we need, and we can pay!

Geston Asterwood: I'm sorry, but the hotel is full. Are you here for the 200 years anniversary celebrations? It's hard to find vacant rooms these days.

Pauline: What?

Geston Asterwood: I think your best bet would be a small bed and breakfast at Moon Trail. Hardly any tourists go there. Here's the address...


Hector: So-so, Sabrina, you will soon sleep in a real bed!

Pauline: Is this it? Seagull Beds? Or was it Seagull Nest? It feels like we are entering a creepy movie...

Hector: It's Seagull Cottage. We can't keep looking, it's getting dark. I don't even dare to think what we'll do if they have no room for us...


Cathrina Wooblershield: Yes, can I help you?

Hector: We're in need of a room... please...

Pauline: Nothing much, just 2 adults, 2 girls, and a dog! And if you say it's full, I will personally prove you're wrong!

Cathrina Wooblershield: Oh...?


* Galucca is the town I created and developed through 200 years of detailed history. You can read about that journey on the blog Town of Galucca.
** Seagull Cottage Bed & Breakfast is one of my other stories taking place in Galucca. The story is told on my blog Simmerville's Sims, find the main page here!

No comments:

Post a Comment