Welcome! :) On this blog you will find stories, how i play and videos created with The Sims 4, but also a few projects from older game versions can be found in the Archive. The old TS3 stories have their own blogs. Most long going stories have a main page with index of updates.

Check out Simmerville's Youtube channel!

I'm no longer on Tumblr! I refused to give all their 3rd parties unlimited access to my computer. Link still works, but no updates.

News May 2022: Mazaloom History Book.

Thursday 24 December 2020

Merry Christmas!

 Hoping you are all doing well in these restricted times. I'll celebrate the season alone, and if you do too, remember it won't necessarily be bad although a tad different. There are so many small and big pleasures to focus on and make sure to make the season good. We don't really need all the normal fuss to celebrate Christmas, and scaling everything down a bit makes me realize that less can sometimes be more.

Christmas short video «Super Power Dad» in production... 

I'm not sure I will find time to play my favorite game over the next couple days.

The picture is a screen from a video I'm currently making. It's a short stand-alone video with a Christmas theme, and the plan was to release it today. Unfortunately my game has started to freeze every 30 minutes or so, requiring a reboot of the entire system - this typically happens while I'm recording, meaning the entire ongoing recording gets lost. So, I don't see how I can complete the project in time, but will release it right after Christmas instead. Stay tuned! :)

I wish you a Merry Christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment