Welcome! :) On this blog you will find stories, how i play and videos created with The Sims 4, but also a few projects from older game versions can be found in the Archive. The old TS3 stories have their own blogs. Most long going stories have a main page with index of updates.

Check out Simmerville's Youtube channel!

I'm no longer on Tumblr! I refused to give all their 3rd parties unlimited access to my computer. Link still works, but no updates.

News May 2022: Mazaloom History Book.

Sunday 14 March 2021

The Free Will Show - Closing Season 3

So - season 3 is already complete with 6 episodes. And after 18 episodes I'm  starting to get a bit tired with this whole show, LOL. So - I've decided that the 4th season will be the final, and I'll add all inds of  bad stuff to give the remaining contenders a tough go!

The winner will win the house and become a resident of my Region 12. And during next season we'll know who that will be! For now, here's episode 18, Charles, Brenda, Sonia and Ramona have heard the rumors about something tough coming their way...

Remember that you can affect the show through voting. Voting closes 7 days after video release.

No comments:

Post a Comment