Welcome! :) On this blog you will find stories, how i play and videos created with The Sims 4, but also a few projects from older game versions can be found in the Archive. The old TS3 stories have their own blogs. Most long going stories have a main page with index of updates.

Check out Simmerville's Youtube channel!

I'm no longer on Tumblr! I refused to give all their 3rd parties unlimited access to my computer. Link still works, but no updates.

News May 2022: Mazaloom History Book.

Friday 3 December 2021

Catching up - Picture Post

(Year 228) I've focused a bit too much on my community's origin by playing Sims Medieval, and it's time to check back on my actual game and trying to speed things up a bit. I think residents aged only one year in 2021, so unless someone changes gear (*pointing-at-self*), I will never get to know how my 100+  households will fare.


So, for a start I dived into my huge screenshots folder to look for stand alone pictures from houses that I rarely write about. Perhaps I used to have plans for them, maybe I even wrote a starting episode long ago, but then got too occupied with council and nobility. So here is a quick catch up.

Mayor Whiskers never got my full attention, but I like to announce that he is still around as a stray cat. I use a mod allowing for a few strays in ay hood, so he  is not limited to Brindleton Bay, although I guess he is seen there more frequently. I must say I never played cats and dogs intensively. I love how they look and behave, but somehow they claim too much attention, so I've limited them to a handful households. Crazy cat woman Catarina Lynx still has the house full of cats, although she had to make room for a partner and their daughter, who recently started school.


This couple I intended to focus a lot more on, but instead they had a few very private years. They are Sofia Bjergsen from Windenburg and Emerson Rosewood from Oasis Springs. They were going steady as teenagers, both dedicated members in the Celebrity Autograph Hunters club, then they grew up and moved to Evergreen Harbor to save the world. Since then they tried living rather ECO friendly, but more important might be that they got engaged. I can't remember if they are actually expecting a baby, time will tell.

Both these sims' lives took a twist that I did not plan for. Sofia studied at the Arts Academy High School, and I expected her to become a Pianist (well, there is still time for that, except she doesn't even own a piano for practicing). Emerson was planning to become a Photographer, but as he became ECO enthusiast, he seems to be a Maker instead. Perhaps he will start his own business one day. On a sid note, nobody expected his older sister Mandy to become the Duchess of Windenburg, I think that pushed Emerson a bit away from his past, but he is in line to inherit the family house in Oasis Springs (because Mandy obviously won't need it...).


Next up is Venessa Jeong, climbing the celebrity ladder as she still works as an Actress. She married famous jazz singer Olivia Clump's son, Garvin Clump, and they had a son who just started school. Hm, I think they might have a second baby, too. Garvin is a Musician, but can only dream of reaching his mother's fame level. Olivia Clump still resides with them and is still kind of head of the house, which annoys Venessa quite a bit.


You probably won't recall Quatore Virton, one of the old Sims By Numbers contestants. He also was a Hood Contact for Old Crest in Newcrest for several periods. Well, his only child, Haddy Virton, has reached young adult, and she is soon ready to start her own family. She is a very down to earth girl, so it might surprise you that she is still dating her teen romance, Paulo Caliente, host of the Reg12 NEWS for several years already. I'm not quite sure if those two have a common future, as her main focus in life is fish, wile he is a TV celebrity, also doing a bit modelling.


You might recognize this grey haired woman, Detective Jill N. Potterfield. She just got old, but still hunts criminals. She got a career jump after solving the Jacques Villareal mystery, that was one main theme of the As Sims Go On video series, season 2. Jill's hubby is the well known Photographer Shariff Potterfield. He actually owns two houses in Old Crest of Newcrest, and their daughter Jolene resides the other house although she is still just a teen.


In Brindleton Bay we find the Sutton family. They are rich and important enough to be considered a House, Robert Sutton is the CEO at Sim City First Trust Bank branch at Magnolia Promenade, while  Carolina (Harrell) Sutton is a society woman (business) also being political Hood Contact for Whiskerman's Wharf. They have two daughters, and Audrey just became a teenager.


Finally - in Newcrest's hood Rivercrest, the Jupiter family resides. Caspar Jupiter is brother of Rizhira Jupiter in Oasis Springs (she is head of House of Jupiter). Caspar focuses more on science, he is a Meteorologist. He has been working on a space ship for ages, and when e eventually gets it done, it will be the first time I send a sim to explore space - can't wait! He might also be the fist to visit Sixam, where I have never been, but always wanted to go... 

Caspar and wife Agathe (Sutton) have 3 children, all teenagers. One son seems to take a criminal route, while another seems to follow in Caspar's footsteps. Their sister is still too young to know...

Well... just a quick catch up, although you probably hardly knew anything about these families from previous posts. Now that I'm done with the Free Will Show and nearly done with the first season of Mazaloom Medieval, this Winter might be a good time to speed up a little in Region 12 :)

No comments:

Post a Comment