Welcome! :) On this blog you will find stories, how i play and videos created with The Sims 4, but also a few projects from older game versions can be found in the Archive. The old TS3 stories have their own blogs. Most long going stories have a main page with index of updates.

Check out Simmerville's Youtube channel!

I'm no longer on Tumblr! I refused to give all their 3rd parties unlimited access to my computer. Link still works, but no updates.

News May 2022: Mazaloom History Book.

Friday 13 January 2023

Download: Military Medals to Wear

Did you ever think that your Sims in the Military career should be able to actually wear the medals they earn through promotion? We store them in the cabin, which is fine, but on some occasions it would make sense showing off your grade by actually attaching your highest graded medal to your chest.

Show off your Military grade medal!

Just a small offer, hopefully of interest to someone out there! 


I'm currently focusing a bit on my Military structure. This involves mainly my noble Peers who are often expected to reach Officer grade as a requirement following their Peerage. But there are of course regular sims in the Military career too. If you want the medals as accessory, you can grab my CC for free.

Just like with the buttons, this is technically a very simple overlay graphic with no 3D object effect except a little bit of shadow. The resolution is not very good close-up. It's good enough for me and my sims.

There are 10 ranked medals, and your sim can only wear one at the time. It should work well on must shirts/suit jackets, I guess they would fit the better with formal wear though. However there are a few outfits where the collar or other details will make it not work. You would need to find your way. 

While the button CC came with 4 alternative placements, the medal has only one position. It is not very hard finding good combos.

So, go grab on my list of downloads!

No comments:

Post a Comment