Welcome! :) On this blog you will find stories, how i play and videos created with The Sims 4, but also a few projects from older game versions can be found in the Archive. The old TS3 stories have their own blogs. Most long going stories have a main page with index of updates.

Check out Simmerville's Youtube channel!

I'm no longer on Tumblr! I refused to give all their 3rd parties unlimited access to my computer. Link still works, but no updates.

News May 2022: Mazaloom History Book.

Wednesday 21 June 2023

Extra: Horse Ranch EP

I'm not really into horses, but the leaked info on this upcoming EP had me caught anyhow. I'm already planning stuff - *before* even seeing the trailer. I tell myself that I'll not get this pack, because I will probably not play horses beyond testing new features, I already have 2 desert worlds, aaand my low end computer says "NO!".


In all my worlds the horse stuff is now being advertised. How can I resist?

I created some CC already, just for the fun of seeing reminders wherever I go. Above picture shows the Showbiz Academy (that's where Judith Ward is Principal). I will find ways to implement a ranch with a business, and businesses do of course advertise their stuff...

Below is another horse related advertisement, on the Butler Academy wall. This time I assume the topic might be an upcoming riding contest event. Btw, I never understood why EA is not advertising upcoming packs like this, in a rather subtle way, in the form of in-game activities, events or travel destinations.


I will improve both advertisements *if* I get the EP.

Which I probably will, at some time. Because I've started the process of integrating horsey stuff with my existing community, which is a good sign. So, I had to create a diploma...


I know what it will be used for, but I need some more planning before I tell you about it.

The Sims 4 Horse Ranch EP comes with horses and foals, sheep and goats, nectar making and more! Can't wait to learn more, and first stop will be the Trailer release this Thursday!


No comments:

Post a Comment