Welcome! :) On this blog you will find stories, how i play and videos created with The Sims 4, but also a few projects from older game versions can be found in the Archive. The old TS3 stories have their own blogs. Most long going stories have a main page with index of updates.

Check out Simmerville's Youtube channel!

I'm no longer on Tumblr! I refused to give all their 3rd parties unlimited access to my computer. Link still works, but no updates.

News May 2022: Mazaloom History Book.

Sunday 2 August 2015

Looking back

I've played The Sims 1, The Sims 2, The Sims 3 and The Sims 4. I enjoyed them all, but I must confess that I keep returning to the 3rd edition.

Stumbling upon a good few promotional items at zazzle.com made me both warm and nostalgic.
Generation Logo
Generation Logo by thesims
Shop for The sims Mousepads online at Zazzle.com

Behind the Diamond Logo
Behind the Diamond Logo by thesims
Shop for more mouse pads for computer desks at Zazzle


So I just wanted to share, maybe you already own some of these?

There's lots more over at thesims store. I already picked a favorite :)

No comments:

Post a Comment