Welcome! :) On this blog you will find stories, how i play and videos created with The Sims 4, but also a few projects from older game versions can be found in the Archive. The old TS3 stories have their own blogs. Most long going stories have a main page with index of updates.

Check out Simmerville's Youtube channel!

I'm no longer on Tumblr! I refused to give all their 3rd parties unlimited access to my computer. Link still works, but no updates.

News May 2022: Mazaloom History Book.

Tuesday 2 February 2016

The Ugly Wickerwood - Chapter 11

Today Albert is up for a shocking surprise! And - unfortunately, a few changes to his everyday life.


- I forgot to tell you; Mom is visiting us today!, Myrhna said.
- What? You got a mom?
- Of course I've got a mom, most people do!
- But she wasn't at our wedding! I've got no parents, I didn't think you had either...
- Well I have, and she will visit us later today.

But then the door flew open, and there she was - the elderly Mrs Anna Eastwall.


- Oh, mom! You are early! We just got out of bed!
- Shhh, Albert whispered.
- I raised you to get up with the sun, Myrhna, so why don't you?


- Hello Albert! I heard about you!, the old woman said as she walked up to Albert who was still in his underwear.
- Hello Mrs Eastwall. What a... surprise!
- But what mess is this?, Mrs Eastwall asked as she looked around. The sink was broken, a huge water pool spreading on the floor. And, yesterday's leftovers on the counter was attracting flies.


The old woman grabbed her grandson Hui and finally she smiled.
- I realize that my visit was highly due! Now kids, you better get dressed, clean up this mess, and serve us all some lunch, and I'll have a chat with this little prince while you get ready.
- Mom, we are the keepers around here...
But old Mrs Eastwall didn't hear.
- And after lunch we'll all visit the Winter Festival! It's a lovely cold Winter day outside, it would be a shame to waste all of it indoors!


Albert had ther plans for the day, but now he was degraded to a floor sweeper. And then Myrhna prepared some simple sandwiches for them all.


- Myrhna, peanut butter? Really? What happened to the old turkey sandwich recipe that late Aunt Semula shared with you ten years ago?

And then they headed for the town's Central Park, all rigged for the Winter festivities. Mrs Eastwall insisted on watching Albert go skating, and refused to listen to his protests.
- Nonsense! You will go out there and we will cheer!
Then she whispered to Myrhna: - Skating is a perfect way to see how much man a man actually is!


- But I don't want to!, Albert complained. - I never skated before!

It didn't take many rounds until Mrs Eastwood had to look twice. What on earth was her son in law doing out there?


Wasn't he grabbing another man's hands, then dancing with him? Or was it the other guy who initiated it all?


- Myrhna, don't look! You certainly don't deserve this! Now, why didn't you invite me earlier and I could have saved you from the entire wedding!

More in a couple days!

No comments:

Post a Comment