Welcome! :) On this blog you will find stories, how i play and videos created with The Sims 4, but also a few projects from older game versions can be found in the Archive. The old TS3 stories have their own blogs. Most long going stories have a main page with index of updates.

Check out Simmerville's Youtube channel!

I'm no longer on Tumblr! I refused to give all their 3rd parties unlimited access to my computer. Link still works, but no updates.

News May 2022: Mazaloom History Book.

Tuesday 13 September 2016

Rewind The Sims 2: The Soap Box Show

Back in my TS2 days, I created many films and TV shows. Some clips even made it to commercials on my local TV station.

Today I found this 2007 clip in my old back-up files, the Soap Box Show! It was meant to be a series of short episodes where locals were given a chance to climb that stage (soap box) and speak freely about something that annoyed or bothered them.


In this first episode Mrs Tess Appleton is the main guest. Show also featured Nelly Wolmipot (not actually a Simmerville hood resident, as she lived in SimCity) and was hosted by April Briggon (daughter of the Home Sweet Home show hostess, Germine Briggon). Unfortunately I think this was the only episode ever recorded - enjoy! :)

Duration 1:33.

No comments:

Post a Comment