Welcome! :) On this blog you will find stories, how i play and videos created with The Sims 4, but also a few projects from older game versions can be found in the Archive. The old TS3 stories have their own blogs. Most long going stories have a main page with index of updates.

Check out Simmerville's Youtube channel!

I'm no longer on Tumblr! I refused to give all their 3rd parties unlimited access to my computer. Link still works, but no updates.

News May 2022: Mazaloom History Book.

Tuesday 8 November 2016

Life Unlimited - Episode 2 is out!

Sorry for the long wait! Episode 2 of my relatively new TS4 series LIFE Unlimited is now available on my Youtube channel.


So, why did it take this long? I had to come up with a better technical solution because when I started recording, the quality was much worse than when episode 1 was produced. I think I found a good routine, meaning the wait will be way shorter for episode 3 :)

No comments:

Post a Comment