Welcome! :) On this blog you will find stories, how i play and videos created with The Sims 4, but also a few projects from older game versions can be found in the Archive. The old TS3 stories have their own blogs. Most long going stories have a main page with index of updates.

Check out Simmerville's Youtube channel!

I'm no longer on Tumblr! I refused to give all their 3rd parties unlimited access to my computer. Link still works, but no updates.

News May 2022: Mazaloom History Book.

Saturday 28 July 2018

More Seasons: One Year in Oasis Springs

Part 6 of my Seasons based series is released! This time have a look arund the warm and arid Oasis Springs to see the changing seasons and weather. And yes - it can snow in Oasis Springs!

All featured sims are sims that I play. This time the Rosewood family is in the spotlight, but with no bold story line. You might recall Ona Rosewood as the runner up in my "Sims by Numbers" show back in 2014. Now she is married with politician and Region 12 Councillor, Josue E. Rosewood, and they have 2 teens in the house. Ona works as a Florist.

Only 2 more movies to go - phew!

No comments:

Post a Comment