Welcome! :) On this blog you will find stories, how i play and videos created with The Sims 4, but also a few projects from older game versions can be found in the Archive. The old TS3 stories have their own blogs. Most long going stories have a main page with index of updates.

Check out Simmerville's Youtube channel!

I'm no longer on Tumblr! I refused to give all their 3rd parties unlimited access to my computer. Link still works, but no updates.

News May 2022: Mazaloom History Book.

Saturday 10 October 2020

Download: Want more Rocking Chair Pillows?

July 2022: Downloading from this blogger post no longer works, so please head over to a new page listing all my TS4  custom content. All free. DOWNLOADS

I designed a few extra rocking char alternative swatches for my game, and if you want them, too, you can grab them from the link below. You will need the Nifty Knitting stuff pack for them to work.


I love this chair, but wanted more styles for the pillow.

This download contains 6 extra designs only for the plain chair version and they all come with the same wooden texture. I created some for the other version, also, but they are more specific to my story. Might share them later.

This file is overriding the game file (no extra catalog icon).
You get 6 extra recolor swatches.
Download it here (free, no adds)

Enjoy :)

No comments:

Post a Comment